About the Director
Born January 1953
Greetings. My name is Shinobu Kasagawa, and I am the director.
Our clinic was founded in 1958 by the previous director.
I took over from him in 1993, and have been working on treating our local community here at the Seisei Clinic.
In particular, we offer a wide range of treatment for diabetes and other diseases, ranging from dietary methods to starting insulin usage. If you have concerns about any lifestyle diseases, please come and pay us a visit.
Our entire staff will treat you kindly and respectfully.
- March 1983
- Graduated from St. Marianna University School of Medicine
- April 1983
- Enrolled in the Department of Internal Medicine No. 3 (now the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Metabolism and Endocrinology)
- May 1993
- Appointed Deputy Director, Seisei Clinic
- January 2001
- Appointed Director
Qualifications, Memberships, etc.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Member of the Japan Medical Association (certified occupational physician)
- Member of the Japan Diabetes Society
- Treatment guidance physician, Japanese Association for Diabetes Education and Care
Seiseikai Medical Corporation
5-10-22 Nishi-Koiwa, Edgogawa-ku, Tokyo 133-0057
Ph.: 03-3657-6151 / Fax: 03-3650-1754
How to Get Here
Approx. 8 mins walk from Koiwa Station on the JR Sobu Line.
Approx. 10 mins walk from Keisei Koiwa Station on the Keisei Main Line.
Approx. 1 min walk from Shibamata Shindo bus stop on the bus bound for Kanamachi Station.
Approx. 2 mins walk from Shibamata Shindo bus stop on the bus bound for Koiwa Station.
Approx. 4 mins walk from Shibamata Shindo bus stop on the bus bound for Ichikawa Station.
Right by the Shibamata Shindoguchi intersection of Kuramaebashi and Shibamata Kaido roads.
* Seisei Clinic has private parking for four cars in front.
* The blue arrows on the map denote one-way streets.
About Our Clinic
For sixty years since we opened at Koiwa Station, we have been providing community-based healthcare. Our friendly staff is ready to welcome you.
Internal medicine, pediatric medicine
(Reception closes at 11:45)
(Reception closes at 18:45)